Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Am I crazy or are more women suffering hair loss today than in the past?

Our lives are busier %26amp; faster than previous generations which is probably causing it. As more women enter the work force the rate of female hair loss is also increasing. We know that stress can lead to balding so it makes sense.Am I crazy or are more women suffering hair loss today than in the past?
Ya I think it is because of all the chemicals most of us use on our hair.Am I crazy or are more women suffering hair loss today than in the past?
Hey, now I think about it, your so right.


I know we all moult, but, gees.


I moult all year round.


I spoke to my hairdresser, about it and she just said, some do more than others.


Thank goodness, I am not bald yet.


I use the same shampoo, over and over.


Maybe, I need to read the label again.


They could of changed their product.


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment